日本国内の扱いはありません Ultrasound Humidifiers
- General characteristics
- significant energy saving;
- easy installation and maintenance;
- safe and guaranteed hygiene;
- accurate ambient humidity control.
- it is efficient because ultrasound humidifiers guarantee high energy saving (>90%) if compared to common steam generators.
- it is versatile thanks to the dimensions of the droplets produced (average diameter of 0.005 mm). This fundamental feature guarantees rapid absorption of the atomised water in the surrounding area, thus preventing possible condensation.
humiSonic is the new ultrasound humidifier developed by CAREL. It has been developed to control and maintain the desired level of humidity for a specific environment constant. humiSonic, installed on fan coils, is the ideal solution for coupling accurate control of ambient humidity with common temperature control (guaranteed by the fan coils). The combination and accurate management of these two fundamental features of the air assure that comfortable conditions in the home or commercial environment can be reached and maintained. The forced ducting system, installed between the coil and the air outlet, easily manages to evenly distribute the mist in the fan coil outlet duct. By supplying humiSonic with a humidity probe and flow sensor (TAM), a complete solution is obtained that can operate completely independently!