- General characteristics
- Instruction manual
precision ±1% U.R.
• the heating elements are embedded in light cast alloys for perfect heat distribution;
• the temperature sensors inserted in the heating elements prevent any over-heating;
• the heating elements, coated with non-stick material (mod. full optional) are very easy to clean;
• continuous modulation of production from 0 to 100% of the nominal capacity;
• Anti Foaming System to prevent the emission of droplets with the steam;
• modulating limit probe to avoid any condensation in the duct (model H);
• water pre-heating function (mod. full optional);
The new range of heaterSteam humidifiers with immersed heaters includes models from 2 to 60 kg/h of steam, and can operate with drinking or demineralized water. The use of demineralized water reduces maintenance virtually to zero. heaterSystem features exclusive technological solutions covered by a patent, such as the electric heaters included in cast aluminium alloy with a large exchange surface area, each with a temperature sensor inside. The temperature sensor has two functions: protection against over-heating, for maximum reliability over time, and detection of excessive deposit of limestone well in advance, to allow proper preventive maintenance.
The modulating control with solid state relays guarantees high precision in humidity control, making heater Steam the ideal solution even for the most demanding applications.
For each capacity there are two variants: base and full optional.
The full optional machines, compared to the base ones, have thermal insulation around the boiler for maximum energy saving, and the heating elements are coated with non-stick material to facilitate the detachment of limestone.
They also have a water temperature sensor that allows the useful pre-heating function, for a quick response to any humidification request.
All models feature an automatic system to measure the conductivity of the supply water which optimizes the management of drainage without requiring, in general, the analysis of water during installation. This function also means energy saving and reduction of maintenance.