- General characteristics
- Instruction manual
continuous modulation 25-100% (12,5% for the model 180 kg/h);
• low NOX emission;
• boiler and internal components in contact with water made of AISI 304L stainless steel;
• pre-heating function for a faster response;
• supply with mains or demineralized water
• antifreeze function;
• precision ± 2% U.R..
The family of gaSteam humidifiers includes 45, 90 and 180 kg/h models. Each of these is characterized by higher total thermal efficiency: this allows you to take full advantage of the convenience of gas. The heat exchanger, which is easily removable and cleanable, is made of stainless steel.
The gaSteam humidifier can use either natural gas or propane. It can also be supplied with mains water or with demineralized water. The pHC control used makes the most of all the best characteristics of pCO programmable controllers, which have always been a point of excellence of the company. The user interface consists of a backlit display, which allows the simultaneous and flexible use of graphical icons and texts in various languages. The pHC also allows connection to internet: with the pCO family pLAN protocol (via RS485 interface included), or with the communication protocols Modbus®, Echelon®, BACnet™, RS232 and GSM via optional interfaces. The control includes both the autonomous control loop (of humidity or temperature with active probe and eventually a second limit probe, and the operation modes ON/OFF and Proportional with signal from an external controller. It can also control a dehumidifier, and includes a complete set of diagnostics for maintenance.
gaSteam is equipped with various safety devices that include:
• Pre-mix type burner with sealed chamber and forced ventilation;
• air/gas control valve with double safety clasp;
• safety vacuum switch on combustion air input;
• temperature sensor of exhaust fumes, which allows you to control any malfunction and to report in advance an excessive accumulation of limescale on the exchanger;
• flame detector in the burner that closes the gas valve in the event of malfunctions;
• The patented Anti Foaming System;
• water level sensor on different levels;
• automatic control system of the conductivity of the water, to avoid corrosion.