- General characteristics
- Instruction manual
- energy saving: very low power consumption compared to a cooling of tens of thermal kW
- master and slave configuration to serve up to 6 independent areas with a single pumping unit
- certified hygiene thanks to the use of demineralized water, washing cycles, complete drainage of water and the use of materials according to the law, without the use of chemicals and biocides
- large capacity up to 1000 l/h for applications such as spray booths and data centres
humiFog is an atomizing adiabatic humidifier which uses the pressurized energy given by a pump and the nozzles mounted on the edge of a frame (rack) to atomize demineralized water into micrometric drops in the air treatment duct or in the environment to humidify.
Thanks to the technology used, humiFog proves to be a highly efficient and accurate product.
The efficiency is given by the high pressure: the volumetric piston pump allows it to reach a pressure of 70 bar, which, together with the special nozzles, atomize the water in droplets of a diameter of approximately 15 µm..
The accuracy is given by a series of factors:
- the inverter, which acts on the rotation speed of the pump and on its modulation and therefore follows the request with accuracy up to 2%
- the solenoid valves on the edge of the rack intercept the flow rate provided by dividing it into steps in order to meet the instantaneous demand
- the Carel electronic controller allows a total control and interface of the operation of the parameters of the system.
humiFog Multizone, in addition to humidification, can also be used for adiabatic cooling, both direct and indirect: the possibility to manage more than one area in master and slave configuration is ideal in this regard. These features allow the installation of humiFog in all environments, from comfort applications to delicate industrial processes. The hygiene certificate, in accordance with standard VDI6022, allows installation also in hospitals and clean rooms.
humiFog is available in the following sizes: 100, 200, 320, 460, 600, 1000 l/h. The distribution system (rack) is designed on the specifications of the customer, it will have ad hoc dimensions and capacity depending on the characteristics of the project and on the air treatment unit.